Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I see the moon....

"Mama! Where are you? Mama! Mama!"

This is what I can hear from the shower. It's my baby girl and she wants in.

*gentle knocking* "Mama? Mama?"

I grab a towel and open the door.

"Dank you Mama!"

I close the door and throw the towel in the hamper and baby girl throws open the bathroom curtains. Wide open. Did I mention it's a first floor bathroom and we have neighbors?

"Oooo snow!"

Thank God they're all college kids. They're much too hung over to be up this early in the morning.

Here's to hoping.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always nice when you can SHARE with the neighborhood.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, yeah. Maybe I should have them over for dinner since they knwo me so well! ;)

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to "Kool Aid Mom" you are already feeding most of the neighborhood already. :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger foxymama said...

When do I get to hear her talk? So you were "nake" huh? ~;^)

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better watch out, you will be having neighbors over for coffee??
Love that Baby Girl, every minute a new surprise.

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FM- Your welcome to babysit. I'll have her ready in an hour :)

Cindy- How boring it would be w/o our little Violet!

Oz- Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I've got to add you to my links page. The longer you can keep Ella still and silent, the safer you'll be ;)

6:37 AM  
Blogger darrylmasterson said...

and just think, she's only one in a half... oh excuse me, in mommy terms that's what... 78 weeks?!?

I can't wait until she hits the good 'ole "terrible-twos"!!!

when does the liquor store close?

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

We moms count the months, not weeks, Honey. I have no idea why we do that but we do.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home