Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Baby girl gets right to the point.

*Smack, smack, smack*
"Mama, you've got a big boob. Why I don't have a big boob?"

Oh God help me.

"Well, when you're bigger girl, someday, you will have big boobs, er, bigger boobs. Not necessarily BIG boobs" What the hell did I just say??

*Tickle, tickle,tickle*
"Hahaha! I just tickled your big boob, Mama! Laugh! Hahaha!"

"Violet, my boobs are private. You don't tickle-"

*Kiss, Kiss*
"I kissed you big boob. You're my best Momma!"

" *sigh* I love you too, baby."

Motherhood- The place where embarassment and adoration meet to kick your dignity out the window.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to cute/embarassing stories like this... Yes, I'm a little jealous of your big boob conversation. ;)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

LOL this is cute!

M~

3:23 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Let's hope for your sake, they don't happen in public, Oz. Then it's really embarassing.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait until she tells you how big your butt is. That's a really cute one too.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home