Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So that's where all the Cruditè went!

Another priceless conversation with our eleven year old.

J: The weird boys sit on one side of the cafeteria, the cool boys sit on the other.

Me: Whose weird?

J: Well, there's this kid named Nick. He's from Italy.

Me: Oooh, can he speak Italian?

J: Yeah, and english.

Me: That's so cool. You know, maybe he seems weird because he's from Italy. Things are different there. Maybe he's not used to our customs.

J: He stuffs carrots up his nose.

Me: Yeah, ok, that's weird.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's weird!!
Oh well, maybe in a year or two he will mature and than Jasmine can become friends with him.
Never a dull moment with kids.
Cindy

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I was hoping for an Italian lesson, but somehow I don't think that's going to happen!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And that young man...was me!"

Yep, I was definitely seated at the Weird Table back then.

3:33 PM  
Blogger darrylmasterson said...

I never stuffed carrots up my nose and still wasn't on the popular side of the room.

I wouldn't go back to Jr. High for anything... blah.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home