Sunday, March 05, 2006

Moody babies don't like Pizza Hut either.

Well, we gave it a try but Violet just wasn't into it. I kinda knew when we left that she wasn't really well, but had been begging to see her cousin "WeWe" (Wendy) so I thought that might cheer her up some. Nope. Thankfully my mom was home so I drove her over there. They cuddled up in a blanket and watched Caillou and I was back by the time the pizza arrived.

When I got home, the girls had a nice warm bubble bath and we laid in my bed watching cartoons until Violet fell asleep. And did she sleep!

She woke up at 5 and came into our bed.

She woke up at 8ish and downed half a bottle of water and a cup of juice. She fell back asleep with the juice cup in hand.

And she slept, and slept, until - 12:30pm!

And right now she is eating the crunch berries from her cereal, eating yogurt, and drinking more juice. Maybe we're on the mend, keep your fingers crossed!

Boy, is her diaper wet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Hope she's doing better!

M~

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This must mean she's in a better mood. Good thing too, tommorrow is dance class, we'll be at your house by 3:15. I want to hold happy baby.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home