Thursday, February 23, 2006

There's another one in April!

The Thursday of a school vacation week is brutal. Almost over, but not quite done. The toys are boring, we've had sleepovers, been to sleepovers, worked on school projects, blew all the quarters in our change jar at the arcade, had playdates, built forts. We're sick of looking at each, sick of tv (well, I'd like to watch Oprah, but heaven forbid..). I was hoping to win Powerball so we could all go on a nice vacation this week. So much for that. We really need some more stuff to do in this town. An indoor playground would be great, a children's museum....anything. We only have one car so we can't really get to far away, hubby needs to get to and from work and all.

There will be a break in the monotony today. I've been called into work for a few hours to help out, so everyone will be going to Nanny's! They will watch tv, play toys, and eat snacks. For some reason this will all be way more fun at her house than ours. Jasmine also has a friend sleeping over. That will get us to Friday. Maybe my sister in law would love to drive us all to Chuckee Cheese? Come on crappy pizza and video games! Let's go!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Auntie would love to go, but alas has to work! What I would give for a week of school vacation!!

What you say take a work vacation??
Not very likely here now.

Have fun at whatever is left doing, hey maybe you could get them to clean the house as a new kind of game.

Cindy

9:24 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I used to love going to Chuck E. Cheese's as a kid.

We got a new one in town, so I might have to re-live my childhood!

M~

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up for it! What time do we leave? I love crappy pizza and video games!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I feel a little guilty if I don't make it fun for them. Which is funny because I'm sure our mothers could not have cared less if we were bored. Looks like we're off to Chuckee's a little later today! Pray for our wallets as they be pretty empty when we get back.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home