Monday, January 30, 2006

Believe it or not, you've come to this town to get an education!

Let me preface this post by saying I am in no way a perfect parent. But I have learned a few things along the way that I would like to share. Here it goes:

Teach your kids to appreciate their education. Not everyone can afford to go away to college, they should feel grateful that they can.

Teach your kids that when they do go away to college, they will be living in someone else's hometown not a "college" town. They will be in a place where people raise their families and live their lives. Respect that.

Teach your kids to have fun responsibly. Wandering the streets at night, drunk and looking for stuff to do is not a good thing.

And the most important thing of all:

Teach your kids respect other people's property.



This is the second time someone has done this to one of our cars.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks bigger than i first thought. I think we should stage a sit out on your porch next sat night and wait for the little "b*****ds" and get them!!!
Cindy

11:56 AM  
Blogger darrylmasterson said...

I'm 'bout ready to sit on the porch roof with either a paintball or BB gun.

This really makes me hate people.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

The spot where the paint is gone is already starting to rust since we had rain all day sunday. I like the paint ball gun idea.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZAC HAS ONE, I AM SURE WE COULD ARRANGE SOMETHING
CINDY

7:29 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Screw the paintball gun,

Lets set up a video camera and get the punks in jail for a little while - that would be an education

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I f***ing hate drunk college guys. Too much testosterone, zero impulse control. Oh, to witness such an event and pummel them into oblivion.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home